Cyborg City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A midnight summers date

2 posters

Go down

A midnight summers date Empty A midnight summers date

Post  James Kempu Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:59 pm

It was time for the surprise he had promised her. James had led her to the park only to show her that all the pathways had been lit up with candles. This was of course his doing. The place was empty due to the time and all but it was a public park so still open. "I figured a midnight stroll would be romantic...And your surprise is at the end of the walkway." He took her hand leading her onto the start of the path.
James Kempu
James Kempu

Back to top Go down

A midnight summers date Empty Re: A midnight summers date

Post  Alice Riddle Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:11 pm

Alice gasped as she looked around. It was beautiful. No one had done something like this for her before. She leaned against his shoulder as he led her down the walkway. He had said the surprise was at the end of the walk. He had a hold of her hand, so she laced her fingers through his and sighed contentedly, following him as they strolled down the path. For a first date, this was wonderful.
Alice Riddle
Alice Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  James Kempu Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:30 pm

They walked the path just holding hands until they reached the pond where he kissed her with passion just wanting to show her how amazing she was. He pulled back and pointed at a reflection of them in the pond. "Thats the surprise... you and I... were together." He wondered if she owuld like the cheesy romantic analogy.
James Kempu
James Kempu

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Riddle Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Alice melted into the kiss and panted slightly for air as they separated. At his words, she looked into the water and laughed in delight. Looking up at him, she smiled and pressed a chaste kiss to his cheek. "Best surprise I've had in a long time," she murmured, and leaned against his shoulder. He was romantic... and she was enjoying it.
Alice Riddle
Alice Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  James Kempu Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:06 pm

James put an arm around the woman next to him, just loving being with her. "You know... I could hold you forever." He told her honestly rubbing her back. She was the first woman he felt this comfortable with. Things may have been going fast but the speed told him that it was meant to be. She was the woman he had always been destined to meet. And he the man that she had always needed to meet.
James Kempu
James Kempu

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Riddle Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Alice wrapped her arms around him, smiling contentedly. It was all so fast... but it wasn't bad. It just felt... right, like she was always meant to have met him and vice versa. "And I could stay in your arms forever," she admitted. For the first time since her parent's deaths, she felt warm and complete. Sighing, she hugged him tightly for a moment the leaned back to look him in the eye. "I'm glad I met you James."
Alice Riddle
Alice Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  James Kempu Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:37 am

"I just never want this night to end." He knew she was a good smart woman so the night probably would not end at one of their places. But at least they had each other for the moment right? James was so damn happy to be with this woman. He just wished that he had met her sooner in life. She really did make life right, she made it feel warm and right to be alive. He took her in his arms and kissed her with passion.
James Kempu
James Kempu

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Riddle Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:14 am

Alice melted into his arms as her knees went weak from the kiss. It was amazing, just as this whole night had been. She didn't have a lot to compare it too, but she figured it was still hands above anything else. Meeting James was one of the best things that had happened to her. And to think, it all started because she went into the bar to get drunk. She smiled briefly and reached her arms up to encircle his neck. Pulling back slightly, she gazed into his eyes. "Mmm... perfect." Everything just felt right with him here. Leaning back against his chest, she closed her eyes and sighed. For now, nothing else mattered. The fact that she had to work tomorrow was inconsequential. Right now, it was just him and her and this moment.
Alice Riddle
Alice Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  James Kempu Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:21 pm

he just kept kissing her it was just amazing how long their kiss had gone on. But as an unmeasurable amount of time passed by he looked to her with a happy sigh. "I know...your not that type of girl.. I just... I don;t want this night to end... wanna spend the night at my place? Just...cuddle?" He smiled hoping she understood he did not mean sex. He meant that he just really did not want the night to end.
James Kempu
James Kempu

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Riddle Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:31 pm

Alice thought for a moment. Well, she didn't want the night to end either, and he wasn't asking anything outrageous, just cuddling. Although she was sure her mother would have been wide-eyed with surprise. But then again, she would have been happy that Alice was happy too. "Okay. That would be fine." She had lost track of time as they had stood here, but she was sure it was late. Time didn't seem to matter when she was with him. She brushed some of her hair out of her face and looked over the pond. The lights reflected off its surface, bathing the area in a warm golden glow. It was like a fairy tail. But the lights were dimming as the candles melted down low, a sign that they had been out here for quite a while.
Alice Riddle
Alice Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum