Cyborg City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dating? are we? I hope so

2 posters

Go down

Dating? are we? I hope so Empty Dating? are we? I hope so

Post  James Kempu Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:55 pm

James had picked her up wearing a nice blue suit, he was dressed up in order to take her to a nice place to eat. Despite the name, the Oil Slick was a very classy place. When they walked in the doors the waitress led them to a table and asked what they would like to start off drink wise. He wondered if Champagne would be appropriate given the night they had last night. He decided to let her choose.
James Kempu
James Kempu

Back to top Go down

Dating? are we? I hope so Empty Re: Dating? are we? I hope so

Post  Alice Riddle Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Alice smiled as she sat down in the seat across from James. When he had picked her up, she had been slightly breathless at the sight of him in a rather nice blue suit. She had chosen a dress in a deep sapphire over one in green, and now she was very glad she did so. The waitress asked what they would like to drink, and a quick glance at James showed that he was letting her choose. Hm, well, considering how much alcohol they had consumed yesterday, she wasn't sure if she wanted any at the moment. Perhaps later she would be up for a bit of champagne, but for now a glass of water was her choice. She stated so to the waitress.
Alice Riddle
Alice Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  James Kempu Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:30 pm

James ordered a glass of water as well and let the waitress go off. He started to look over the menu his mind however was really on her. "So tell me about your day?" James kept wondering if they would turn out to be a couple, and he really hope that they would. This date had to go well but it was a date... so were they dating? He wondered about all of this and maybe he did have some insecurities, but they were not too major.
James Kempu
James Kempu

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Riddle Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Alice picked up her menu. "My day?" She smiled. "Well, it was pretty normal for the most part," she stated. "I finished working on my side project for the time being, so I'm all caught up. Oh, I was sent into some really weird files though." She frowned. "Data was being sucked in and corrupted so I had to fix it, but I almost lost some of my personal data when I tried. I only managed to get the process halfway completed... there's something weird about that virus. Oh, and there were rumors about someone in the higher ups not showing up for work or going home lately. His wife Martha is rather upset and filed a police report."

She sighed. This was rather depressing talk for a date, and it probably wouldn't encourage him to ask her on a second one. Wait, second date? Did she want to be in a relationship with him? The answer was yes, she admitted to herself after a moment of thought. He was an interesting man, and something about him drew her in. Taking a sip of her water, she shook her head and looked into his eyes. "Anyways, there's talk about moving people to other divisions so many of my coworkers are on edge now. But enough about me, how was your day? The meeting with the police, did it go well?" She tilted her head curiously, eager to find out how his day had gone.
Alice Riddle
Alice Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  James Kempu Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:29 pm

She had a very interesting day apparently and James listened rather intently, nodding at the right moments and taking it all in. He knew that one thing a woman hated was when a man would not listen to her stories. Sadly a lot of men were like that, but he was different, very much so. The waitress came after Alice had finished talking asking them what they would like for dinner. He ordered steak because he was pretty much a carnivore. Soon enough he responded to her story. "Sounds like you had quite the day, a very interesting day indeed."

"Apparently they caught a rather high up member from Shadow and he won't talk, if they send me in disguised as him I might be able to learn about new plans that they have.... and I told them that I would help.... you know how shadow is, I mean you probably see people altered just to take the criminals on! If they are planning something big and I can help I will. The real reason he had took the job was because he suspected they were going to go on a brave assualt on phoenix... where...she worked!
James Kempu
James Kempu

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Riddle Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:39 pm

James was a great listener. Alice smiled as he spoke. She hadn't met many men that were willing to listen, and the ones she had found usually told her she shouldn't be working her job because it was too demanding of a woman like her. But he was different, and a good sort of different. "Yeah, it was an interesting day..." The waitress came by and she ordered the fish. Turning back, she listened as he began to tell her of his day. As she listened to him, she frowned. It sounded like he had had an interesting day himself. And he was going to be disguised as a Shadow member? A flicker of fear darted through her. She had seen what Shadow was capable of, had listened as her mother had sobbed over her husband's body and then cried herself over the twisted remains of a car crash that took her remaining parent from her. Shadow was bad news, and if they caught him... She bit her lip worridly. "B-be careful..." She didn't want him getting hurt, but it wasn't her place to tell him not to do this, even though she wanted to do so.

She traced the edges of her water glass and sighed softly. Shadow needed to be stopped. She herself was planning to hack into their firewalls again, this time with the intent to take them down. It was a dangerous idea, but it was no different than what he was going to do. She looked up at him through her bangs and twisted a bit of the tablecloth in her free hand.
Alice Riddle
Alice Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  James Kempu Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:03 pm

James nodded seeing the look of terror in her eyes, it seemed as if she did not want him to go this route, however if it was a chance to keep her safe he would. Not to mention Shadow was the scum of the earth and if they were able to put away a couple of the big guys then maybe phoenix could step in and finish them off? After all he would not be alive without them... they had to have been good people right? "I will be careful, one thing someone like me is good at is adapting to pressure." If he was fast enough technically he was impossible to instantly kill. Most people could be stabbed in the heart and die, but he could move his heart, he could move anything in his body. However he was not invincible, he could die of severe bleeding.

"Listen... I have been wanting to ask you since we met... I... I want to be with you and I know its sudden, but... something draws me to you... love at first sight you could call it"

James Kempu
James Kempu

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Riddle Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Alice let out a breath at his promise to be careful. It was better than nothing, she supposed. As she listened to the rest of what he had to say, she straightened in her seat. "I..." He was drawn to her? So he felt it too... She smiled slightly. "Ever since I met you, I've been feeling a sort of pull," she admitted. "My mother often used to talk about love at first sight, and I always wanted that..." Her voice was low, color suffusing her cheeks. She looked up at him suddenly. "I know I like you James, even though we just met yesterday. I would like to get to know you, and be with you too." She looked back down at the table, twisting the corner of the tablecloth in her fingers. She couldn't believe a man like him actually liked her, but she decided to take a chance. A smile smile made its way across her face.
Alice Riddle
Alice Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  James Kempu Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:59 pm

James felt like dancing he was so happy that she wanted to be with him, He wanted her more than anything in the world. Alice was an amazing woman, and to have a shot to be with her made his heart sing. For a moment his soul left its shell and just floated into utter paradise. There was no words to express just how amazingly happy this made the cyborg. "After this... I kind of have a surprise for you, So I am glad you want to give us a shot." The romantic cyborg had something in mind that was simple but at least it was romantic.

The park at night always was lit up in a romantic way, and he wanted them to take a walk to the pond, where he would kiss her passionately and just enjoy being with her.
James Kempu
James Kempu

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Riddle Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:13 pm

Alice smiled. A surprise? She wondered what it could be. Well, she'd soon find out. Leaning back in her chair she took a sip of her water. Truthfully, she thought dinner with him was a wonderful thing in itself. Sitting up straight, she picked up her utensils and cut a bite of her fish. Chewing slowly, she closed her eyes in enjoyment. Fish was one of her favorite things to eat, although she didn't have it often. Tonight was nice. Good food, fantastic company, and a new relationship. If she had know this was what was waiting for her the other day when she walked into the bar, she would have run to the seat. Laughing quietly to herself, she swallowed her food and basked in the feeling of happiness that rushed through her. Looking up at James, she spoke. "You know... I'm glad I decided to stop at the bar yesterday."
Alice Riddle
Alice Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum