Cyborg City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James house

2 posters

Go down

James house  Empty James house

Post  James Kempu Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:57 pm

James smiled as he led her to his ranch style house. It had 2 floors and 3 bedrooms. The interior was mostly deccorated in a blue and black color scheme. He was a bachelor so of course there was not really a ryhme or reason to this choice. It just looked cool to him. He led her to the master bedroom and smiled. "I... Have never felt this strongly...and I kinda liked sleeping next to you yesterday, well loved it..." He told her honestly. Normally he had nightmares but the night he spent with here...they were gone.
James Kempu
James Kempu

Back to top Go down

James house  Empty Re: James house

Post  Alice Riddle Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:09 pm

Looking around his place, Alice grinned. It was nice. The decor was in a tasteful blue and black, much better than most bachelor's color ideas. Following him up the stairs, Alice blushed slightly at his words and smiled. "Sleeping next you was nice," she admitted. "As was waking up next to you. Well, after the surprise faded." She hadn't felt so warm in her apartment in a long time. Usually she woke up cold, but next to him, she had been comfortable. No nightmares about watching her mother die in front of her either, always a welcome thing.
Alice Riddle
Alice Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  James Kempu Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:32 pm

When they got to the master bedroom he shed his pants and put on a t-shirt. "I hope you don't mind... you can get more comfy too if you wish." He smiled a little and lay on the bed waiting for her. Alice was everything he had ever dreamed of. He just hoped she did not have a problem with him being a little underdressed for bed, it was bed after all. He never slept in pants, it was not comfy.
James Kempu
James Kempu

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Riddle Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Alice shrugged. "I don't mind. Besides, I'm sure it would get uncomfortable to lie down in a suit for you yeah?" She took off her dress, leaving her camisole and boy shorts on, glad that she had decided to wear those instead of the usual panties. Going over to the other side of the bed, she laid down and shivered slightly. Usually she slept in a full pajama set, since she got cold easily.
Alice Riddle
Alice Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  James Kempu Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Jame's smiled a little seeing she had something very conservative on. She had very high morals which was a very refreshing trait. However he wouldn't mind if she were to be a little less clothed, he was a guy after all. But at any rate soon enough they were snuggled up. His front pressed against her back
James Kempu
James Kempu

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Riddle Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Alice leaned back against James and sighed, closing her eyes. He was warm... Sighing, she smiled. In his arms, she felt safe... Normally she would never do this, but with James, it felt right. Much better than being home in her cold bed and listening to the humming whirr of her machines as they performed their nightly security checks. "Hm... this feels nice," she murmured.
Alice Riddle
Alice Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down